Science and Technology Consulting
John D. FurberMaster of Science, Biological Sciences, University of California, Irvine.
Bachelor of Arts, Physics and Mathematics, University of California, Santa Cruz.
[ John D. Furber home page ]
I provide consulting services in the areas of Science, Technology, Business Development, Management, and Education. With over a decade of international experience in science and technology consulting for business, I have helped many satisfied clients over the years. Past clients have included the United States Congressional Office of Technology Assessment in Washington DC, and employees and officers of various corporations in the United States, Europe, India, and the Middle East.
Consulting Experience and Interests:
- Aging and Longevity Research;
- Bioinformatics, Genomics, Proteomics, and Computational Biology;
- Pharmacology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery, Combinatorial Chemistry;
- Genetics, Molecular and Cell Biology, Biochemistry, & Biotechnology;
- Gene Expression Patterns, DNA Microarrays;
- Molecular Structure Determination and Imaging;
- Medical Information Searches, Clinical Trials, and advances in disease treatments;
- Seminars and symposia recently attended.
Health, Nutrition, Fitness:
Business and Management:
Science and Computers:
Environment, Energy, Ecology:
- SOLAR ELECTRIC INTERNATIONAL, Technical Advisor
Washington, DC (1979 - 1980)
- Coordinated worldwide field support of solar-powered irrigation systems.
- Analyzed competing sources and methods of producing photovoltaic solar cells and other system components; make vs. buy decisions; factory planning.
- Recruited key personnel.
- Multiple trips to Europe, China, India, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean to consult, lecture, and study.
Please call or email to discuss your needs:John D. Furber
Gainesville, Florida.[ John D. Furber home page ] © 2000 - 2012 by John D. Furber. All rights Reserved.